Visa Support Letters
- Home /
- Visa Support Letters
ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees and authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
For visa support letters, please send all requests to email@example.com. Those requesting a letter should allow up to 10 business days to receive it. All requests are handled in the order they are received. Requests should include the following information:
- Name (as it appears on your passport).
- Your current postal mailing address.
- The name of the conference you wish to attend.
- Include your registration confirmation number.
- If you are the author of any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title. If you are a speaker, please provide the title/topic of your speech. Indicate if you are a sole, first, or co-author.
- Include an email address of where the letter can be sent.
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.
We’ll see you in Anchorage!
How can we assist you?
We'll be updating the website as information becomes available. If you have a question that requires immediate attention, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
Please enter the word you see in the image below: