ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees and authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
For visa support letters, please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those requesting a letter should allow up to 10 business days to receive it. All requests are handled in the order they are received. Requests should include the following information:
- Name (as it appears on your passport) and mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend
- Include your registration confirmation number
- If you are the author of any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title. If you are a speaker, please provide the title/topic of your speech.
- Include a fax number or email address of where we can send the letter
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.
We'll see you in Halifax!