The annual KDD conference is the premier interdisciplinary conference bringing together researchers and practitioners from data science, data mining, knowledge discovery, large-scale data analytics, and big data.
August 23 -27, 2020
Attendee Tips for the KDD Virtual Conference
- Ensure your location has a stable internet connection, this will avoid the virtual meeting lagging out. Typically, an internet speed of 5-10mbps will suffice. Check your internet speed at https://www.speedtest.net/.
- Be sure your browsers are updated to the most current version.
- The virtual platform is HTML5 based, there is no need to download flash.
- For a smoother experience within the platform, we suggest you enable pop ups on your device.
- Be prepared to engage and interact with presenters through Chat Q&A during the conference.
- We encourage you to interact with other attendees through the networking lounge area of the virtual platform.
- Be sure to visit the Exhibit Hall and interact with our sponsors and exhibitors
- It may be helpful to download Zoom prior to the virtual meeting. To download Zoom go to https://zoom.us/signup. Zoom can be used to have one on one video conversations for exhibitors, sponsors and attendees you chat with in the platform. A free account is all you will need for this event.
- Utilize the virtual help desk within the platform for any questions, concerns or issues you have during the event.
- Create your schedule in the Whova app (instructions will be shared mid-August)
- Attend all KDD session either real-time or at your leisure, all content is available throughout the week!
How can we assist you?
We'll be updating the website as information becomes available. If you have a question that requires immediate attention, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
Please enter the word you see in the image below: