Fighting a pandemic: convergence of expertise, data science and policy
This panel will address the challenges and opportunities of using data science to fight a pandemic. Of particular interest are real-world cases where using data science helped the fight against the pandemic and cautionary tales of when it hindered that fight.
- Tina Eliassi-Rad, Northeastern University, USA
- Nitesh Chawla, University of Notre Dame, USA
- Vittoria Colizza, INSERM & Sorbonne University, France
- Lauren Gardner, Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Marcel Salathé, EPFL, Switzerland
- Samuel Scarpino, Northeastern University, USA
- Joseph T. Wu, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
How can we assist you?
We'll be updating the website as information becomes available. If you have a question that requires immediate attention, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
Please enter the word you see in the image below: