KDD2022 Job Match Program
- Home /
- Job Match Program
The KDD Job Match program provides an opportunity for KDD attendees to apply to data science jobs at our various sponsors. Attendees will register on the job match site, select the companies that interest them, and upload their CV or their LinkedIn profile. Prior to the conference, KDD will forward the resumes to the companies selected by the attendees. Companies can then choose to hold interviews with selected applicants during the conference (or at another mutually acceptable location and time). We'll see you in Washington DC!Sign In Register
- Register for KDD 2022 in Washington DC
- Create a Job Match account.
- Click on Manage Your CV
- Fill in your KDD2022 registration number.
- Upload your CV or the URL to your LinkedIn profile. Click SUBMIT.
- Select the companies to whom we will send your CV.
- Return frequently to update your preferences.
- Join us in Washington DC
If you have any questions or any problems, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Combining groundbreaking machine learning techniques with next-generation hardware, our teams take user experiences to the next level. We are looking for machine learning scientists and engineers to join our teams in Santa Clara Valley, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Boston, Beijing, Cambridge (UK), and Zurich. This posting is for attendees of the KDD 2022 conference who are interested in full-time ML positions at Apple.
- Strong background in machine learning and artificial intelligence with expertise in one or more of: computer vision, NLP, speech, optimization, deep learning, reinforcement learning, time series, generative models, signals, and distributed systems.
- Knowledge of common ML frameworks
- A passion for making ML methods robust and scalable
- Strong programming skills with proven experience crafting, prototyping, and delivering advanced algorithmic solutions
- Ability to explain and present analyses and machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience
- Be able to deliver ML technologies aligned with the core values of Apple, ensuring the highest standards of quality, innovation, and respect for user privacy
- Creative, collaborative, and innovation focused
As a member of a machine learning team at Apple, you will use your deep understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence to tackle meaningful technical problems, collaborate with the most innovative product development teams in the world, and transfer your ideas into solutions in the next generation of Apple products. You will perform fundamental research by defining, designing, implementing and evaluating algorithms involving unrivaled data and objectives. You will also actively engage with the academic community by collaborating with universities, publishing and presenting your work, and attending conferences.
NEC Laboratories America Inc.
- Quant Researcher - Data Science (Download)
- Junior Quant Researcher (Download)
- Intern Quant Researcher (Download)