Job match Program
- Home /
- Job Match Program
The KDD Job Match program provides an opportunity for KDD attendees to apply to data science jobs at our various sponsors. Attendees will register on the job match site, select the companies that interest them, and upload their CV or their LinkedIn profile. Prior to the conference, KDD will forward the resumes to the companies selected by the attendees. Companies can then choose to hold interviews with selected applicants during the conference (or at another mutually acceptable location and time). We'll see you in London!Sign In Register
- Register for KDD 2018 in London
- Create a Job Match account
- Click on Manage Your CV
- Fill in your KDD2018 registration number.
- Upload your CV or the URL to your LinkedIn profile. Click SUBMIT.
- Select the companies to whom we will send your CV.
- Sign up to receive important notifications.
- Return at least 4 weeks prior to KDD2018 to update your preferences.
- Join us in London
If you have any questions or any problems, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
How can we assist you?
We'll be updating the website as information becomes available. If you have a question that requires immediate attention, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
If you are experiencing any issue related to registrations (confirmation, payment problem etc.) or have any questions regarding registrations, please do not submit this form. Please send an email to Kelly Hughes (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 1.888.526.1242 or 303.530.4683.
Please enter the word you see in the image below: