KDD 2020 Call for Research Papers
We invite submission of papers describing innovative research on all aspects of knowledge discovery and data mining, ranging from theoretical foundations to novel models and algorithms for data mining problems in science, business, medicine, and engineering. Visionary papers on new and emerging topics are also welcome, as are application-oriented papers that make innovative technical contributions to research. Authors are explicitly discouraged from submitting incremental results that do not provide major advances over existing approaches.
All deadlines are at 11:59PM Alofi Time. There will be absolutely no exception to these deadlines.
- Submission: February 13, 2020
- Notification: May 15, 2020
- Camera-ready: June 1, 2020
- Short Promotional Video (Required): July 1, 2020
- Conference (San Diego, California): August 22-27, 2020
Related Calls for Proposals