KDD 2020 Call for Applied Data Science Papers
We solicit submissions of papers describing designs and implementations of solutions and systems for practical tasks in data mining, data analytics, data science, and applied machine learning. The primary emphasis is on papers that either solve or advance the understanding of issues related to deploying data science technologies in the real world. Papers demonstrating significant,verifiable business- or real-world impact as a result of such deployments are also encouraged.Further, paper investigating or addressing the applications aligned with this year’s theme on Responsible Data Science(see below) are particularly encouraged.
All deadlines are at 11:59PM Alofi Time. There will be absolutely no exception to these deadlines.
- Submission: February 13, 2020
- Notification: May 15, 2020
- Camera-ready: June 5, 2020
- Short Promotional Video of Accepted Papers (Required): June 23, 2020
- Source Code (Optional): June 23, 2020
- Conference (San Diego, California): August 22 to August 27, 2020
Related Calls for Proposals