ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees and authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
For visa support letters, please send all requests to email@example.com. Those requesting a letter should allow up to 10 business days to receive it. All requests are handled in the order they are received. Requests should include the following information:
- Name (as it appears on your passport) and mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend
- Include your registration confirmation number
- If you are the author of any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title. If you are a speaker, please provide the title/topic of your speech.
- Include a fax number or email address of where we can send the letter
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.
We'll see you in London!
Save the Date
KDD 2018 - London, United Kingdom. 19 - 23 August 2018
The annual KDD conference is the premier interdisciplinary conference bringing together researchers and practitioners from data science, data mining, knowledge discovery, large-scale data analytics, and big data.
How can we assist you?
We'll be updating the website as information becomes available. If you have a question that requires immediate attention, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
If you are experiencing any issue related to registrations (confirmation, payment problem etc.) or have any questions regarding registrations, please do not submit this form. Please send an email to Kelly Hughes (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 1.888.526.1242 or 303.530.4683.