ICFHR 2018 Competitions: Call for Participation
The International Conference on Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR) is the flagship conference for handwriting recognition research and applications. The conference brings together experts in handwriting recognition from academia and industry to share their experiences and promote research and development in all aspects of handwriting recognition and handwriting applications.
ICFHR 2018 is hosting seven competitions in the following areas:
- Handwritten Document Image Binarization Contest
- Recognition of Historical Arabic Scientific Manuscripts
- Multi-script Writer Identification
- Vietnamese Online Handwritten Text Recognition using HANDS-VNOnDB
- Competition on Automated Text Recognition on a READ Dataset
- Document Image Analysis Tasks for Southeast Asian Palm Leaf Manuscripts
- Thai Student Signature and Name Components Recognition and Verification
Please visit the competitions web page (http://icfhr2018.org/competitions.html), and contact the organizers through the available links. If you have any other questions, please contact the Competitions Chairs at: email@example.com.
ICFHR 2018 Competition Chairs:
- 1 June 2018: Full papers describing competitions due
- 29 June 2018: Accepted camera-ready papers due
ICFHR 2018 is sponsored by the International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR), and organized in part by IAPR Technical Committee No. 11 (Reading Systems)
Related Calls for Proposals